Redesigning my website
- Durum: Pending
- Ödül: ₹8400
- Alınan Girdiler: 27
We already have a website, which is built on word press. it is www.legalitysimplified.com. We need an uplift to this.
We are looking for a design concept which will attract the right target audience. The website will be focused on Indian legal content. There will be a section which described our Software. There will also be knowledge posts which will have CTA leading to the Software purchase.
We like the design to be keeping with the current trends.
We are looking a mock up of a new look for our website. Which means, we do not want to see off the shelf themes/ dummy websites as entries. I can see these theme for purchase off the shelf on the market free of cost ;).
Our objective of this contest is to see if anyone can rethink our website, into a new theme, which satisfies our requirement. See below some reference websites ([login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL]) who are providing similar services to our, to enable the contestant to understand our expectation.
The content about us and what we do is already available on our existing website. Hence, please use these material to produce to us a mockup of what a revamped website will look like for us.
1. Landing Page, - should show details about the software and service offerings. (see [login to view URL] for reference)
2. There should be a Call to Action on the landing page itself
3. There should be a provision for inserting a video on the landing page
4. From the website, we want to educate our users of legal landscape of India eg: How to register a business In India, and each of these pages, will have steps by step content - "How to page". (See the reference of [login to view URL] & [login to view URL] for their "How to pages"- which can be accessed from their landing page itself).
5. These "How to" pages should contain a header, with have a CTA. In addition the page should give a reference to our software, and how it can be used to resolve these issues.
6. Sample video content on how to use the software should also be available on these "How to" ; content pages.
7. We would like to have a banner on the right hand side of each page to advertise the benefits of using our product and to encourage users to buy.
1. Our logo colour is white or black. But as a company we use teal predominantly to advertise our brand. So the website theme should have teal in it. We appreciate the use of any other colour to accentuate the CTAs or other items.
2. We are a legal firm, so the fonts chosen should be professional