Rendering of tennis player on a tennis court
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $50
- Alınan Girdiler: 2
- Kazanan: dhante
The objective of this contest is to render a tennis player on four different views of a tennis court scene. The raw materials can be downloaded here:
[login to view URL]
- The four views of the tennis court as provided in the files: court-view[0,1,2,3].bmp
- The camera positions of the four views as provided in [login to view URL]
- The stand of the tennis player as shown in PlayerStand.png. This is how the tennis player should be rendered.
- The tennis player should be rendered twice on each view of the scene as marked in PositionOfPlayers.bmp. They should face each other.
- The 3D model of the tennis player (3DMax, V-Ray) as provided here: [login to view URL]
The output of the contest should consist of four Photoshop files of size 578x290 pixels. Each file should include three transparent layers with: (1) one of the four views, (2) the front tennis player, (3) the back tennis player.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Excellent work following very precisely the contest brief”
gregoiregentil, United States.