sales booth - design and buildingsdrawings
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $100
- Alınan Girdiler: 9
- Kazanan: aberkakoren
Soulfood is a restaurant chain that specializes in delivering authentic West African street food. The concept is that we produce lunch and dinner dishes in a local kitchen where we distribute the food to various sales booth around the city. The sales booth then sell the food to the end users who are all, young to old poeple. The sales booth are intended to be located in different places, such as outside commercial buildings, traffic hubs, beaches etc.
We are now announcing a design competition at our sales booth- where we want design input from you. The best option wins the prize.
- The sales booth must either be on wheels and easy to move - focus on mobility
- It must be clearly visible so that you can see it in densely populated areas
- There must be a separate area for signs / menu
- There must be a minimum of 2 storage compartments for boxes for food etc.
- Minimum 1 cold room for mineral water
- 2-3 containers for hot food.
- 2-3 containers for salad / cold food.
- Possible to be used by one person
- Litle or no need for service, has to be strong design.
- It must also be easy to produce the stall.
In the competition, the design must be highlighted and shown, it is important that the Soulfood logo comes out well.
The winner must also be able to deliver a simple and understandable construction drawings of the sales booth.
“It was nice working with Ahmet, he solved this task quick and came with good solutions to our problems! ”