1 Simple Menu Board Design For Ice Cream Shop
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $90
- Alınan Girdiler: 62
- Kazanan Girdiler: Stevetan92
We are a shaved ice shop that needs ONE menu board designed with 6 pre-set shaved ice combinations. This is a very simple project where I will give you all the images and text you need for the menu board.
1) I need the photoshop or illustrator file after you are finished (in case we need to make minor tweaks in the future). If you win, I will give you a site for you to ftp the final photoshop or illustrator file. (Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator only!)
2) Menu board design dimensions must be 9,600 pixels height x 5,400 pixels wide (want it large so can print on large posters if needed in the future)
3) Design must "fit" with our existing menu board designs, but of course look professional. But do NOT be bound by our previous menu boards. If you have a BETTER more exciting/stylish/classy design in your head, go for it.
4) The 6 ice combos should FILL up the entire menu board. Don't want too much "empty" background space around pictures. The ICE should be stars of the board. Please take a look at "[url removed, login to view]" for format we would like the menu board to look.
5) Please use the [url removed, login to view] file as the background file for this menu board. But only use right half side.
**** UPDATE: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT "[url removed, login to view]" for what we hope the ice combo menu board to look like. Please tastefully crop the ice pics to fit into the boxes. The titles ie: "1 Vanilla Milk" should be placed under the picture of the ice.
- Top of menu board should say "Popular Ice Combos" in a classy way. Please don't tweak text into wavy shapes, or other cheesy shapes. Do NOT write the title "nu ice" or any other title on this menu board besides "Popular Ice Combos".
- 6 combos on menu board. 3 Rows x 2 columns of combos each should FILL UP menu board. DON'T rotate the 6 boxes.
- When scaled, Text size should be approximately same size as the text in Nu2-Menu1 file.
- Probably best if ice pictures cropped out, and if needed black backgrounds replaced with a tasteful "blurred" background
- A clear cropped picture of each ice combo with the name of the combo (larger font), and under the combo name, a description of what is included in the combo (smaller font) should be included.
- Each ice combo needs the NUMBER written somewhere so people can call the combo by number (1,2..6) Don't just write "Vanilla Milk". etc..
- Ice descriptions/Toppings should be all in lower case
- Layout of ice on board should look like the following:
These are the combos and descriptions:
#1 Vanilla Milk (strawberries, oreos, condensed milk, chocolate drizzle)
#2 Green Tea (flan pudding, red bean, condensed milk)
#3 Sea Salt Caramel (almond slices, oreos, caramel drizzle)
#4 Strawberry (boba, strawberry jelly, Strawberry drizzle)
#5 Chocolate (m&ms, marshmallows, chocolate drizzle)
#6 Coconut (rainbow jelly, mango poppers, mango drizzle)
Will be Given:
Attached are the 6 images of the combinations, which you will need to crop and fit on the menu board. Preferably don't use the dark black background colors from the photos of the ice, as the black colors don't seem to fit with the other menu board feel. A tasteful "blurred" background can be used to fill up empty space behind ice if needed for each square. Again, This menu board I need you to design will be on the right half of the file [url removed, login to view], and must blend well wight the left half image.
Also attached are other menu boards that we currently have and the feel we want the menu board to blend with.
Please submit your design on top of the file "[url removed, login to view]", where I can see the existing left side design, and your new right side combo design.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Steve did a great job on the design of our menu board. He was professional, prompt, and his work looked great! Highly recommended!!”
flamingjavabean, United States.