Update Website Design
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $50
- Alınan Girdiler: 16
- Kazanan: abhij33td3sai
I am looking for ideas for four pages of my website called Cityfusion. I have a designer and coder but what I am looking for are ideas. I will award the one that I feel captures what I am seeking and is most helpful with ideas.
We are seeking design ideas. Feedback is great but also provide designs to go along with them.
I have tried to make it easy for you by attaching all the working pages. See attached
Website Link: http://www.cityfusion.ca
- need to have it look a little more professional and less busy esp for the events page. yes probably less ads would do. The page needs subtle changes, nothing drastic
- Keep colors the same
- Dont do a complete overhaul of the website
- Looking for subtle ideas that will make the page come together
- I am seeking ideas
- Look at the middle part. I think it blends together too much. Needs better separation of events in the middle. An idea I thought for the middle is attached. More ideas are welcomed. But other ideas are welcomed to make the page that much better. my change on the attached is I took out the white background and separated the events which showed the grey background. Overall the events in the middle need to be the main attraction and easier to see at a glance.
The middle section again seems to just not stand out enough. It looks half done. Focus on the middle part. The Blue side is fine.
- it looks busy. How can it look less busy? What needs to be done to make look more together
- The middle top part is the important part and it does not seem to stand out enough. it should work with the events on the side
- overall look at page and give it that much more.
Probably more venues on each line will do. I leave it up to you to show me how to make it look sleek.
“Excellent work. :)”