Visualisation /design of old office/shop front.
- Durum: Pending
- Ödül: $50
- Alınan Girdiler: 8
Looking for someone to draw/computer render a visual representation/design for an old office/shop front. Built around 1960. The address is 58 Clarendon St Derby Western Australia and if you use Google Street view you will get the feel for the area.
Photos attached. The office/shop area is left of the fawn corrugated wall (adjoining building), so the stone wall and the grey shop front. The white sign and roof also. .
1. The stone brick walls and columns to remain (as they represent the natural area - Kimberley of Western Australia)
2. The area in front of the stone brick wall should continue the same fawn corrugated design for the front and outside ceiling.
3. The area where the entrance door and window can use the following materials - cement board (Hardie Board) or corrugated tin, same stone design, hollow (Besser) block or brick (which can be rendered).
4. The air conditioner will be relocated to the side of the building.
5. The bars on the window and doors will be removed (a roller shutter will be installed).
6. The design should be inviting to people - both for a person to rent and customers to visit.
7. Yes part of the outside ceiling has fallen down along with the front facade of the roof - clearly your design will address this.
8. The outside floor is concrete currently painted red, unfortunately painting seems the only realistic solutions (unless you have a cost effective idea.
9. Where this office/ shop is located (Derby, Western Australia) is isolated - so both materials and skill labour can be expensive. Keep this in mind. The shop is old and we are looking a practical design.
10. Any questions please ask.