Write a 4 - Line Magic Spell for a Children's Book
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $30
- Alınan Girdiler: 77
- Kazanan Girdiler: emispiegel
I need a 4-line stanza, written as a magic spell, preferably with the 2nd and 4th line rhyming. This will be used in a children's book, ages 5-9. It needs to be an intriguing little spell that will be used whenever the character (family name 'Amser') needs to be at any given place at any given time in the past. This spell has been used for centuries within this family.
The 4-line stanza must include the following information (in any order you wish):
1. "Ars Longa, Vita Brevis." (exactly as written)
2. "I am an Amser." (or variation thereof; but name 'Amser' must remain the same)
3. "Take me to [ANY PLACE], [ANY YEAR]." (or variation thereof; but place and year must be variable, meaning, I want to be able to put any place and year in these slots)
4. (anything you think would fit in your created stanza)
Other information about the story of the book you might find useful:
Again, the above is in NO SPECIFIC order, but only represents the items I wish to be included in the stanza/ spell. I'm looking forward to what you guys come up with! Please let me know if there should be any questions!
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Excellent little spell. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much!”
yvijones, United States.
Bu yarışmadan başlıca girdiler
Gwenybelle United States
fsteve5775 United States