Write a short suspense story set at the end of WW2
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $22
- Alınan Girdiler: 7
- Kazanan: mfaizAbdullah
Write a short story with next requeriments:
- should follow guidelines of wikipedia's definition of "short story" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_story
- the extension is not really too important. It could be more short/long than a short story "should be"
- must be set at the end of the World War Two https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
- must contain suspense in combination (or not) with any other genre
- it must sounds possible, even if it contains fantasy, science fiction, paranormal, etc. Like a myth or legend.
- readers target: adolescents, young adults and any person 17 years and older that could understand english language
- should be narrable out loud
- include a title
- no sexual content
- no abusive, obscene nor bad language
- no abbreviations
- no too specific country's words
- no grammatical, spelling, syntactic or semantic errors
Winner will be selected by quality only, even if some of the above requirements aren't totally fulfillment.
You have a month, be creative!
Notice: we will own the copyright of the winner story. The author's name will be included anywhere we use it.
UPDATE 02-23: added "no grammatical, spelling, syntactic or semantic errors" point and other minimal change.
“I posted a contests to write a short story and he won it after heard and apply some changes in his entry. He is commutative and seems to have the intention to lear and grow.”