Write a simple iPhone photo application
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $100
- Alınan Girdiler: 2
- Kazanan: Svjulia
This is a very simple photo app. It will need to do the following:
1. When you start the app, it opens to the square camera screen, ready to take a square photo.
2. 3 images are attached to this contest (hereinafter "AppImages"). When you first open the app, a default AppImage, one of the three AppImages provided, appears overlayed on top of the live camera image.
3. Before taking the picture, user swipes right or left to cycle through the 3 AppImages. Ability to swipe both left and right is necessary to cycle through AppImages.
4. User takes a photo, and now sees the photo s/he has taken, with the AppImage selected in the previous step overlayed on top of the picture taken.
5. User has the ability to scroll left and right through AppImages, which are now overlayed on top of the picture just taken.
6. User saves the square image s/he sees on the screen, with the overlayed images, as a single jpg to camera roll.
7. App screen goes back to live square camera, with the default AppImage overlayed on top of the live camera screen.
All source code must be provided as a zipped xcode project, and will be transferred to my full ownership. App must compile in xcode, and run fast on iPhone 4 and 5 without crashing.
I believe I've fully described the requirements, but please reach out if you have any questions.
“Your work is superb.”
nehilo, United States.