Write an Android application
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: £40
- Alınan Girdiler: 2
- Kazanan: sabauionut21
I am writing software using PHP/MySQL for a SaaS ticketing application for events.
The system consists of 1) an e-commerce front-end website, 2) a backend company management portal 3) a front of house usher app (this project)
I need an Android App created with 4 activities:
1. Splash (3s duration with company logo)
2. Login screen (verifies with online hosted mySQL database)
3. List view of clickable events (sourced from mySQL db) for logged in user
4. Event Manager
The Event Manager activity should be a tabbed activity with 3 different tabs.
1) Event info - sources real time event info from mysql db
2) Ticket info - uses phone's camera to scan a QR code (containing ticket id) which retrieves ticket info from mysql db and displays on screen
3) Admit ticket - uses phone's camera to scan a QR code (containing ticket id) and checks to verify if ticket is valid. Then changes the admission status of the ticket from non-admitted to admitted in the database as well as displaying ticket info on screen. The tab is a continuous scanning activity, so once one ticket is scanned and accepted and once the ticket is shown to be valid (information shown on same screen), the usher should be ready to scan the next ticket quite quickly without having to press buttons and navigate.
All editable Android Studio files should be submitted to me on completion of project. The app should be aesthetically pleasing, and the code should be up-to-date (no deprecated functions) and secure.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Ionut is a very talented and hard-working freelancer. He has developed an app for me which scans QR codes and interfaces with an online MySQL database and he goes the extra mile to deliver quality.”
SimpleServicesUK, United Kingdom.