Write an Android application for picture dictionary for kids
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $70
- Alınan Girdiler: 4
- Kazanan: mhadialathas
The contestants are required to write an android app for picture dictionary for kids.
Please note that the App should be written in java using Android sdk (Native Android). Don't submit code in html or any other cross platform.
You will be required to submit both source code and .apk file. The code submitted will be liable for reuse.
Only three screens are to be created in this sample app:
1) Menu Screen : This will be the main screen and loaded when the app is started. It should have the following categories: 1) Fruits 2) Animals 3) Flowers 4) Vegetables 5) Birds
2) Category Screen: When the user clicks on any of the category for e.g. fruits, a screen containing list of fruits should get populated. for eg: Apple, Banana, Orange, Pineapple, Mango.
3) Sub Category screen: When user clicks on any subcategory for eg apple, The screen specific to apple should be loaded. This should contain the label 'Apple' and the image of an apple.
This is pretty much what is required. You only need to create only one complete flow for category of your choice.
1) creativity with the UI. It should be appealing to kids.
2) Be imaginative. You can add animations, sounds etc.
3) The app should be neat and crisp. Something that kids can work with easily.
IMPORTANT: Any copied code/ideas from other apps/ contestants will be disqualified.
Please don't just post your company details as contest entry. I required code and apk for 3 sample screens. The prize will be awarded based only on that. If the work is of substantial quality I may hire you to develop the whole application which will be a separate project.
“Good work ! Delivered well. Thanks.”