- İZLEYENLER DE KULLANDI
Freelancerlarımızın Vitrinde Sergilenen Çalışmaları
Freelancerlarla Daha Fazlasını Yaptırın
Hepsini kendiniz yapmanız gerekmiyor
En iyi yaptığınız şey üzerinde daha fazla zaman harcayın ve daha fazlasını yaptırmaya başlayın.
Maliyetinin bir bölümü karşılığında işe alın
Kendinize tasarımcılardan, geliştiricilerden, pazarlamacılardan ve yazarlardan oluşan bir ordu bulun.
Kötü bir işe alım nedeniyle pişman olmayın
Gerçek kişilerin değerlendirmelerini okuyun ve en iyisini edindiğinizi bilin.
As Featured in
Dünya'nın En Büyük Pazar Yeri
Küçük işletmelerden büyük işletmelere, girişimcilerden start-uplara milyonlarca kullanıcı fikirlerini gerçeğe dönüştürmek için Freelancer'ı kullanıyor.
İLAN EDİLMİŞ TOPLAM İŞ
Takes reviews and feedback in a good spirit and makes his work more valuable
If you're looking for a talented technical content writer you'll find people like Ashish to help you accomplish your needs.
Freelancer'da an eBook Writer İşe Almak
What is an eBook? An electronic book (eBook for short) is a book published in digital format. Originally eBooks were principally a converted electronic version of a print published book. The demand for books in digital format has increased exponentially (an estimated 28% of Americans read at least one eBook during 2015), and coupled with lower publishing costs and a boom in eBook reading technology, the prevalence of eBooks with no print alternative is extensive.
An eBook typically consists of text and images, relatively consistent to the printed alternative, although a key differentiator in many eBooks is interactivity, leveraging internal links and the power of the internet. EBooks are often designed for enjoyment on dedicated e-readers, such as Amazon’s popular Kindle product. However, the ubiquitous nature of mobile phones, tablets and other devices with controllable viewing screens has heightened eBook consumption and minimized the requirement for an exclusive eBook reading device.
A 5% increase in eBook consumption during the past 12 months has many experts predicting e-publishing will overtake traditional publishing in the not so distant future.
eBooks are published, sold and downloaded in a variety of formats to ensure device compatibility. The most common formats include:
- ePUB - ePub is an eBook version developed by the International Digital Publishing Forum. It is based on XHTML and XML technologies and is compatible with devices such as Apple's iPad, iPhone, Sony readers, Kobo e-reader and Nook from Barnes and Noble.
- AZW - AZW is the Amazon adopted format utilized on Kindle devices. It is similar to MOBI and can be leveraged by non-Kindle devices, such as smartphones and tablets, through the availability of Kindle apps.
- PDF - Perhaps the most commonly understand format is PDF, constructed for Adobe products. Native support for PDF is ubiquitous, or can be achieved through the free download of Adobe Reader.
- MOBI - MOBI is MobiPocket’s eBook reading software for use on PDAs and smartphones. A range of third-party readers can view MOBI devices including Stanza, FBReader, Kindle and STDU Viewer.
- ODF - The default format for OpenOffice, a popular alternative to MS Office, is ODF. ODF is an XML-based construct for compatible eBook files.
There are a range of motivations for eBooks creation. Most commonly individuals or businesses create fiction or nonfiction books to generate revenues through sales. Increasingly prevalent is the delivery of eBooks as a source of valuable content to customers. Numerous businesses use free eBooks as a lead generation tool, provided in exchange for a prospect's contact information.
At Freelancer.com there's an extensive community of eBook writers who are proficient in research and writing, and familiar with diverse topics from Science to Business, Math’s to Real Estate, Romance to Sports. If you are in need of a well-researched, brilliantly ghostwritten novel or non-fiction publication, then post a project on Freelancer.com today. With over 19 million users, you'll find the perfect freelancer for your project in no time. If you're still not sure who to hire, select the "recruiter" option, and a dedicated team of Recruiters will help you find the perfect match for your business.
Don't wait! Post a project today!
1. İş ilan edin
Saniyeler içinde ne yaptırmak istediğinizi bize anlatın.
2. Freelancer seçin
Saniyeler içinde ilk teklifinizi alın ve en iyileri arasından seçim yapın.
3. Gelişimi takip edin
Freelancerınızla sohbet edin ve çalışmalarını 7/24 inceleyin.
4. Güvenli bir şekilde ödeyin
Sadece tamamen memnun kaldığınız zaman ödeme yapın.
Şimdi eKitap Yazarları Bulun
Hızlıdır, kolaydır ve başlamak için sadece birkaç bilgiye gereksinim duyarızÜcretsiz Olarak Fiyat Alın