Rocketweb google shopping jobs

Filtre

Son aramalarım
Şuna göre filtrele:
Bütçe
ile
ile
ile
Beceri
Diller
    İş Durumu
    12 rocketweb google shopping iş bulundu, ücretlendirmeleri EUR

    Hi emizentech, here is the project we discussed to uninstall the Rocketweb extension, install product feed for Magento 2 from Amasty, and install the Magento 2 Order Management extension from mageworx.

    €426 (Avg Bid)
    €426 Ortalama Teklif
    1 teklifler

    Magento Rocketweb Feed - Fix Errors and get feed working Magento Rocketweb Feed - Fix Errors and get feed working Magento Rocketweb Feed - Fix Errors and get feed working

    €136 (Avg Bid)
    €136 Ortalama Teklif
    31 teklifler

    ...com/magento-connect/[login to view URL] I would like the google feed to use the same rates so that we aren’t violating google’s terms. The project funds will only be released once the google account is un-suspended. — Dear Google Shopping Merchant, We re-reviewed your Google Merchant Center account ID 105030919 (Apex Furnitur...

    €185 (Avg Bid)
    €185 Ortalama Teklif
    20 teklifler

    Our Simple Google Shopping extension brings up a blank page on the backend, flushing the cache brings up a fatal error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method RocketWeb_GoogleBaseFeedGenerator_Model_Resource_Eav_Mysql4_Setup::updateColumnMap() in /home/cwhemp/public_html/app/code/community/RocketWeb/GoogleBaseFeedGenerator/sql/googlebasefeedgenerato

    €90 (Avg Bid)
    €90 Ortalama Teklif
    20 teklifler

    ...products Approx 50 CMS Pages and 20 Static Blocks Approx 200 customers Custom Extensions: M2E Pro, Temando, BoostMyShop ERP, BoostMyShop POS, Aheadworks Reporting, Fontis, Rocketweb, MageMonkey, BannerSlider, Facebook all in one. Upgraded environment should retain all of the above as well as existing theme, order history, payment and shipping methods

    €3157 (Avg Bid)
    €3157 Ortalama Teklif
    86 teklifler

    ...products Approx 50 CMS Pages and 20 Static Blocks Approx 200 customers Custom Extensions: M2E Pro, Temando, BoostMyShop ERP, BoostMyShop POS, Aheadworks Reporting, Fontis, Rocketweb, MageMonkey, BannerSlider, Facebook all in one. Upgraded environment should retain all of the above as well as existing theme, order history, payment and shipping methods

    €3690 (Avg Bid)
    €3690 Ortalama Teklif
    92 teklifler

    ...however we need someone to upgrade the magento rocketweb feed module, ensure its working and setup to cron and migrate the settings from the old module to the new module. [login to view URL] This is a easy project for a someone with lots of magento experience and google shopping. If you do not have these please do not

    €29 / hr (Avg Bid)
    €29 / hr Ortalama Teklif
    29 teklifler

    Need someone who can optimize the rocketweb google shopping feed extension.

    €152 (Avg Bid)
    €152 Ortalama Teklif
    10 teklifler

    ...individual items for sale. They hold the item sku and vendor catalog number, price, handling fee, quantity, etc. Known Extensions we will need installed: A. RocketWeb (for Google Store) B. Prolutions Custom Modules C. Webforms D. Handling Product - Webvshop apps E. AW product Updates We will also need some custom reports built and custom

    €3627 (Avg Bid)
    €3627 Ortalama Teklif
    49 teklifler

    ...to have free shipping in the Google Shopping feed that is generated. The extension is made by RocketWeb and called Google Base Feed Generator and can be found at: [login to view URL] Specifications: -Add a catalog attribute for each product called 'Google Feed Free Shipping' with options

    €96 (Avg Bid)
    €96 Ortalama Teklif
    3 teklifler

    We have a Magento free extension from RocketWeb Extensions for Google Base ([login to view URL]). The extension works great, except when grabbing the special price from Magento About 20% of our inventory is managed by us the other 80% is managed by a third party and their script. The special

    €68 (Avg Bid)
    €68 Ortalama Teklif
    1 teklifler

    We have a Magento free extension from RocketWeb Extensions for Google Base ([login to view URL]). For some reason, a new attribute 'Manufacturer' we recently added is not showing up correctly in the extension options. We need an EXPERIENCED Magento expert to take a look at both our website

    €62 (Avg Bid)
    €62 Ortalama Teklif
    3 teklifler