LoRa is an open radio-communication protocol used in the Internet of Things (IoT) industry. It stands for Long Range Radio, a popular wireless transmission technology that provides both longer and better range than a standard WiFi. It is designed for applications such as asset tracking, inventory management, smart city and industrial automation.
A Wireless Engineer can design and develop long-range, low-power networks for a variety of projects on behalf of the client. They can develop the network architecture, protocols, or components to ensure that the client needs are met. Wireless engineers also provide assistance in troubleshooting, maintenance and security of the system.
Here's some projects that our expert Wireless Engineers made real:
- Establishing a remote weather station with a mesh network and ESP32/CAM
- Modifying a project to read modbus data and exchange over LoRa
- Building an app to allow communication between LoRa Gateway & Thingsboard
- Linking multiple LoRa modules with a single master device (ESP32)
- Developing custom dashboards & publishing on The Things Network
- Designing a wearable device capable of measuring PPG, temperature and 9DOF IMU sensors with BLE & LoRa
- Assisting with questions related to blockchain networks (Helium)
- Installing & configuring a LoRaWAN node for TTN and measuring temperature
- Researching & analyzing potential sensors for LoRa networks
Overall projects have been carried out that allow efficient communication over longer distances at lower power levels compared to other technologies. Our expert Wireless Engineers have made various applications come alive, including weather stations, asset tracking, security/automation, mood boards among others; on top of answering questions regarding networks, protocols and components.
If you have any project related to Wireless Engineering – such as setting up long range IoT networks or customizing your own dashboards - don't hesitate to post a project in Freelancer.com so our skilled wireless engineers can make it real!Müşterilerimiz, Wireless Engineers freelancerlarımızı 1,566 değerlendirme içinden 5 üzerinden 4.93 ile derecelendirdi.
Wireless Engineers İşe Alın
Please enable the Kohya version of LoRA to run on paperspace. I use Paperspace for $8. Can you please tell me how to build the environment and LoRA . I will see it and do it myself.
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me with my project involving the LoRa RFM96 Module and a PIC 8bit MCU. The project requirements are as follows: - RFM96 Module (Datasheet attached) - Prefer using interrupts to communicate with RFM96. - Please consider in this project after sending data each time uC and RFM96 will be fully powered off, that means next turn should take minimum time to initialize everything. - PIC 8bit MCU programmed with Microchip MPLABX & XC compiler. - Sending data to TTN through OTAA and ABP method at 915MHz (North America) Note: - Please note that there is no sensor used in this application you will be sending just raw Hex values. - We can talk about which PIC uC to use so that to test the we do not need to reconfigure everything. - You are welcome to u...