MEAN Stack Jobs
A Mean Stack Developer has expertise in all four components of the MEAN Stack and has the skills to leverage its integrated power to create modern and interactive websites with real-time capabilities. The average Mean Stack Developer often has the ability to create an application or website from scratch based on what a client needs.
Here’s some projects that our expert Mean Stack Developers made real:
- Developing payment gateways for clients’ e-commerce applications
- Building interactive user dashboards that allow customers to manage their accounts
- Creating efficient administrative interface for clients with features including account management, customer tracking, analytics tracking,etc
- Constructing event control systems for ticketing for events and entertainment
- Constructing SEO optimized websites with profiles up and running in no time
- Providing data migration from PHP platform to a sleek MEAN/MERN stack architecture
- Enhancing mobile compatibility by providing native app support with support of Flutter platform
- Confirming backend code security by analyzing and debugging existing codes.
By working with a Mean Stack Developer on Freelancer.com, clients can rest assured that their projects will be completed on time without any compromise on office hours or the quality of work done. With the right technical expertise, a MEAN stack developer can help your projects reach new heights with custom solutions that meet your exact requirements. If you are looking for someone to develop your project using MEAN stack technology then post your project now on Freelancer.com and hire a Mean Stack Developer today!Müşterilerimiz, Mean Stack Developers freelancerlarımızı 20,035 değerlendirme içinden 5 üzerinden 4.85 ile derecelendirdi.
Mean Stack Developers İşe Alın
There is an existing figma design, which I am not a big fan of. Development should be an improvement on the design. Need Auth0 implementation on existing typescript based Nodejs + Mongo backend and Angular 15 frontend. Please upgrade Angular to v16. Backend is dockerized for env variables and uses AWS Fargate. At present Website has signup, login and dashboard + profile page. It uses jwt for login. Need Auth0 for frontend and backend.