Solar power is the conversion of energy from sunlight into electricity. As a primary renewable energy form, solar power has been lauded by leading environmental and industry groups for its ability to free people from their reliance on fossil fuels and foreign oil. A Solar Power Engineer is an expert specializing in the knowledge and skills needed to design, install, monitor and maintain a system of solar panels and associated components. They have specialized knowledge in maths, physics, engineering and architecture.
Here's some projects that our expert Solar Power Engineer made real:
- Home installation projects such as installing large-scale solar panel systems to generate clean, renewable energy
- Designing and simulating systems using software such as Matlab/Simlink
- Creating plans for home solar panel installation, including project design planning reports
- Developing off-grid systems to supply power using hybrid solar batteries in remote locations
- Creating three line diagrams for new solar projects
- Developing project status reports about renewable energy sources
- Designing electronic communication systems related to solar power
At Freelancer.com, our Solar Power Engineers are certified professionals with years of experience completing these kind of tasks fast efficiently. By hiring with Freelancer.com you'll get your projects delivered quickly and always within budget. So if you're looking to hire someone to get your project done right, post your project on Freelancer.com today, invite the right Solar Power Engineer for the job, and you'll be one step closer proudly powering your world with clean Renewable Solar Energy.Müşterilerimiz, Solar Power Engineers freelancerlarımızı 7,603 değerlendirme içinden 5 üzerinden 4.88 ile derecelendirdi.
Solar Power Engineers İşe Alın
I am in need of a USA Solar System Construction Set of Drawings Designer who can provide me with calculations needed for permitting. I am looking for someone who can work on both commercial and residential projects. The ideal candidate should be proficient in any software that meets the USA regulations and standards. The solar system sizes will vary, so flexibility is a plus. MUST have a strong USA regulations knowledge doing complete Solar construction set of drawings.