Yocto is an open-source software project developed by the Linux Foundation to create custom Linux-based systems for embedded products such as consumer electronics, internet of things (IoT) products and more. Yocto is built upon a structure of layers and uses BitBake for task execution. An Embedded Engineer can execute commands on the embedded device with the help of Yocto’s tools. Depending on their skillset and knowledge, they can develop layered projects, build custom user interfaces, configure a low-level image for an embedded device and more.
Here’s some projects that our expert Embedded Engineer made real:
- Configuring and optimizing embedded devices to enable better performance
- Identifying functional areas that could be improved by adding features and performing updates
- Developing custom images with firmware and drivers to bring devices to life
- Structuring, designing and implementing new components according to client specifications
- Establishing reliable mechanisms to communicate with external components such as sensors
At Freelancer.com we have talented and experienced Embedded Engineers that hold the knowledge needed to make your product come to life. We believe in providing the necessary resources, guidelines, implementation procedures, updates and more that you need for your product’s success. If you are looking for an Embedded Engineer for your project then please take advantage of Freelancer.com’s resources and get in touch with a professional today!Müşterilerimiz, Embedded Engineers freelancerlarımızı 102 değerlendirme içinden 5 üzerinden 4.99 ile derecelendirdi.
Embedded Engineers İşe Alın