Use 3D Revit scan of an unfinished space and design a 3D rendering of a 2 bed/2bath apartment in the space and produce a building plan submission for the City of Pacifica, California planning department.
1) Must be an expert with Revit 3D modeling. Must be able to reference & interpret an existing Revit 3D scan to get as built information including measurements, ground slope & details to put together as built drawings
2) Must be expert in CAD with ability to convert 3D model into floorpans & elevation for a building permit submission.
3) Must be available to meet over Zoom or Google call to present model & plans progress and receive comments real time. We'd need to start with an initial Zoom call so I can explain the project in more detail.
Design Background & Info:
- Property address is 410 Farallon Ave, Pacifica, CA 94044. Please look up the house on Google Earth so you get a sense for the existing structure.
- Existing house is 3 stories.
-Top 2 stories are finished and do not need to be designed.
- Bottom story is unfinished space that needs to be designed as 2 bed/2 bath apartment.
- Bottom story is built on top of a downward slope as shown in the model. Floors & ceilings need to be designed in 3D so we can account for the ground slope & tie into existing foundation.
- 3D scan shows all dimensions and shows the slope.
Please see attached:
1) 3D scan of existing top 2 finished floors - no design needed here EXCEPT do need to tie into existing stairs to continue these stairs to bottom floor
2) 3D scan of existing unfinished space - this is the model to use for design of 2 bed/2 bath apartment
Bu iş için 59 freelancer ortalamada $421 teklif veriyor
Hello, I have very good hands in Use 3D Revit scan of an unfinished space and design a 3D rendering of a 2 bed/2bath apartment in the space and produce a building plan submission for the City of Pacifica, California p Daha Fazla