I am seeking for a sculptor capable of turning 2D designs in 3D models (STL and OBJ format)
Knowledge in miniature sculpting is welcome but not necessary.
When you apply if you don't answer the following questions in order I will delete the pledge, as I always get too many cut and paste answers.
1) Do you have experience sculpting Gaming miniature's?
2) Do you have some examples of your work that can be pertinent to my job? Link? Pdf?
3) How much will you ask for each helmet average? I understand price will vary based on complexity.
4) How long to sculpt a helmet? Average time.
5) Are you willing to sculpt a test model to show me you are capable?
I got a few bad sculptors in the past and need someone reliable, price and quality are main factors.
If you are capable I have a ton of work to be done in the next few months.
Pictures attached are examples of simple helmets. The 2d design is for a more complex one.
All models must be provided in STL and OBJ format. Also 3D renders of front, sides and back on clear background are required for each model.
Price posted is just for reference, I need price per model. I do have about 200 to 300 models to be made.
Time is not a main factor, I can work on your schedule.