American Calendar Contest
This is a twist on the HOT or NOT type site. Its an image voting deal.
[url removed, login to view]
I have a free picture post program from [url removed, login to view];iCat=6&nCat=Image%20&%20Gallery –DOWNLOAD THIS BEFORE YOU BID!!!!!
A vast majority of modifications we are asking for are already coded and found here: [url removed, login to view];nCat=DUpics
VOTERS/VISITORS will not submit photos themselves. It will all be done by us the admins!
This currently uses asp and access.
I need the following changes made:
1. change from access to MSSQL db for efficiency
2. remove ability to upload/submit photo from voters visitors main site. (mod it so admins can choose to upload 1 at a time or many pics at once in bulk)
3. Upload should allow for name, age & location (see sample) &hidden fields will be “entry#”, “email”, “category”, “contest” to be entered and stored in db
4. Cause “vote view” to show random not sequential photos as it does now
5. Show all List view should be ONE per line with info next to it – 25 per page (or selection) and paging feature to go to next group in data set (alternating background colors so they don’t blend together in the list)
6. the picture thumb (currently viewable in upper left after voting) is what should be shown in “show all list” view (click to blow up) and some info from the form are shown in a list (example below)
7. Since the system already assigns each pic a uniqe id – in “vote view” a url/extension/number should be visible. We want people to be able to send others DIRECTLY to the URL of a specific url to “vote” on. They should be able to put this in emails or a website that sends people to that pic on the site.
8. Visitors see the list and vote by clicking each thumb (or a button)– security should allow only ONE VOTE per PHOTO.
9. The highest votes are at the top of the list automatically (like a link post showing in and out)
10. In “list view” they should be able to click the picture to vote for it –(or better vote right there)
11. I would like to have a deadline [url removed, login to view] deadline when the last vote is tallied –the list should still show, but no votes count after the deadline date is reached and a message should say this contest deadline expired on xx/xx/xx
SAMPLE LISTING (XXXXX is thumbnail picture)
#1 XXXXXX Name: Billy Location: Kansas XXXXXX Vote For This Entrant Now
XXXXXX Age: 3 Voted: 7.9 ( by 149 votes) O O O O O O O O O O
Entrant link: www.AmericanCalendarContest.com/vote/entrantid=47 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Special Admin features –
• add different contests & deadline
• ability for Mutli category (add to field and show different lists) or to simultaneously have contests running to handle each category in different directory
• manual adjust rankings in case cheating suspected
• remove photos/listings
• Admin list view that shows hidden fields in db
nice to haves –
• anti cheating (multiple person votes, maybe ask for email addy or registration)
I saw these features as security of one top lists site:
o Complete IP tracking
o Valid browser check
o Proxy server check
o Cookie tracking
o Gateway Page (I’m guessing this is a double check login – when a vote comes from url –it MUST be validated and refered through this page)
o Prevent surfers from rating a site more than once
o A code to enter to stop automated entries
Any or all of the above security features are nice – just so long as there is SOMETHING stopping people from voting the same pic repeatedly.
That’s it – SIMPLE – the meat of the engine is all done –the rest is how you query and display the results ©
If you feel converting to sql is too complicated let me know and we can discuss
You will need to deliver all source codes, install and test this on our server. You will be given access to the folders as well as sql for the db.
WE need this done asap. Quick weekend money for a quick coder. Give us a DEFINITE time you can have this done by –the sooner the better.
Do not give hourly rates –we want one flat rate for the project.
If anything is unclear please let us know.
THE WORD document says the same as this but is formatted to be easier to read.
please show an example of your code work. Put all info and URLS in your bid post. Do NOT ask us to see private message - put ALL your informaton in your bid post.
please see the word doc - the way the sample line was formatted got garbled when i posted. I hope its self explanitory though. :)
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $88 teklif veriyor
Sir, we can do this, pls go through our profile to know about us, contact us via pm
Dear Sir/Madam! Hello!!! Thank you for your time reviewing our bid!! We have just gone through your requirement and we would like to inform you that OUR SPECIALISTS CAN CREATE the CONTEST described in your message! ... Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, We are a software company based in India;Mumbai "Teamplaiz India Pvt ltd" We have gone through your requirements and can meet all of them. Please contact us on PMB for more details and are reference work Daha Fazla
hello sir, we are working in web techonology since last 3 years, and maintating good relation with clients. we this are the some of our works done for us based clients: [login to view URL], [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
Custome made solutions, tailored to meet your specific needs. Contact Us.
[login to view URL] Smart design for Smart Companies HOW WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE and ADD VALUE TO YOUR project, We work on a *** FREE *** MOCK UP (SAMPLE) DESIGN FOR YOUR SITE based on your specs, Please log into our site Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, We have understood your requirements and can easily do the project as we are having more than 5 years of experience in IT industry and we are India's leading IT company. We offer 100% satisfaction and money Daha Fazla