Java Program to read and display data from ELM327 OBD II (OBD2) connector.
Retrieves data every second and displays results on screen.
- Ask user for input of a number.
- Connect to ELM327 (OBDII on board diagnostics for vehicles) device via Bluetooth or USB (need functionality for both).
- Send command to start device and pull data every second.
- Perform a number of simple calculations with data from the ELM327 and the inputted number.
- Show the results on screen updating every second.
This needs to be done within 1 week - please do not bid if you cannot complete in 1 week.
8 freelancers are bidding on average ₹9354 for this job
Bid Summary I have the elm bluetooth module and can help; Project Requirements I have elm bluetooth module and can help; Relevant Skills and Experience Have relevant experience; Proposed Milestones ₹7777 INR - first Daha Fazla
Bid Summary I am an IITK graduate and I have 9 years of experience in software development. Project Requirements I am an IITK graduate and I have 9 years of experience in software development. Relevant Skills and Exp Daha Fazla
Hi, Dear employer! I am Android developer and have rich experiences for Android app development. I am very interested in your project. I am 100% sure i can do this. Sure, I will support free bug fixing and regular Daha Fazla
Bid Summary Hello my friend, i have more that 7 years of experience in java. I can complete this job in 4 days max. Best regards. Project Requirements You need develop of connector java with ELM327 and show responses Daha Fazla