This academic project (appropriate for someone with a graduate degree in Business and Management or Psychology and access to a computer in a university) is to carry out a systematic literature review in the area of Management Information Systems (MIS or IS). More precisely, it involves:
- Searching online databases (e.g., EBSCoHost, ProQuest) in the set of journals listed below using the keywords that will be provided (note: the freelancer should have academic access to be able to download full papers from these journals):
o "European Journal of Information Systems"
o "Information Systems Journal"
o "Information Systems Research
o "Journal of the Association for Information Systems"
o "Journal of Information Technology"
o "Journal of Management Information Systems"
o "MIS Quarterly"
o “Journal of Strategic Information Systems”
- Screening the identified papers by reading their abstracts and using the criteria that will be provided;
- Cleaning up the downloaded papers (e.g., performing OCR on non-text PDF files using Adobe Acrobat)
- Creating a database of the retained papers and their full citation in Zotero (approximately 60-75 papers).
- Recording the Google Scholar citation count of each retained paper
***Key Project Deliverables***
- A completed Zotero archive file (formatted and corrected references + PDF files)
- An Excel file with details of article search and screening
In the next phase , I will use NVivo to code the identified papers but this phases is excluded from the current project. If you are interested, we can discussed that later on.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $447 for this job
Hello. I used a similar system for my masters and also analysed my data with Nvivo. Please contact me for further discussion. i ALSO HAVE ACCESS TO FULL TEXT JOURNALS SINCE I STILL HAVE ACCESS TO MY SCHOOL EBSHOST