This assignment requires a programmer skilled in mathematics with knowledge of 7 formats: ASCII, Plain Text, LaTEX, Wolfram, Mathematica, Maxima, and Maple.
Assignment: Write a program that parses the all of the Long Text data types in [Input [url removed, login to view]] and places any stand-alone equations in a new table called “Output” with the following fields:
1. [ID] = ID number linking to the original table from which the equation was extracted.
2. [ASCII] = The stand-alone equation.
3. [Plain Text] = The ASCII converted to Plain Text.
4. [LaTEX] = The ASCII converted to LaTEX.
a. Note: You can use Maxima to convert plain text into LaTEX.
5. [Wolfram] = The ASCII converted to Wolfram.
6. [Mathematica] = The ASCII converted to Mathematica.
7. [Maxima] = The ASCII converted to Maxima.
8. [Maple] = The ASCII converted to Maple.
Example of the input and output data are attached.
Deliverable: All the code, macros, modules, etc. that creates the “Output” table containing the 8 populated fields. For programming language, .net is preference. Next choice would be C#, and last choice would be VBA.
22 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 484$ teklif veriyor
Hi,dear. I am a senior software developer. I have just checked your project report, I am able to perform this task with my developer team. I am looking forward to your proposal...
hello, i am expert in C# programming , i love mathematics i know all these formats so i think i am the best one to do this job waiting your answer Thank You
Dear sir, this is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo simple task but no cheat pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase