We are a rapidly expanding business in the logistics sector in Singapore with 9 years of experience. Renowned, reliable, and affordable.
Our primary scope of service include home / office relocation, international cargo customs clearing and local cargo delivery, delivery of bulk items / cargos / furnitures, assembling / disassembling cargo or furnitures, shipping container cargo management.
Your job roles include:
1. Sourcing for medium-term and long-term international and domestic contracts. 50%
2. Competitor (in the Southeast Asia region) sourcing. No analysis required. 5%
3. General business support task such as assisting in the management of marketing and promotional strategies. 20%
4. Data entry. 5%
5. Weekly one-page reports detailing ongoing project, profit & loss statement (provided to you), current sales report (inclusive of businesses reached per week, number of conversions, client requirements). 20%.
Commissions of 5% of total revenue of the contract (>SGD800) will be given for any medium/long term deals sourced.
A successful sourcing consists of:
1. The identification of potential client
2. Subsequent drafting (just drafting) of outreach email
3. Follow-up procedures (at most two follow-up emails, using our template).
The core team is responsible for the deal-making. In short, as long as you manage to identify and reach a client that culminates in a contract, you will be given the commission.
For example, a good deal could be a manufacturer in China or India sending over cargos / furnitures / appliances to a local business or office in Singapore. They require a reliable and efficient local partner in getting out all the cargos from the freight containers and local deliveries.
Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus and certainly assists in sourcing.