Upload products to new website/ ERP system: FlowQuip is a start-up company selling industrial piped services equipment and plumbing products to engineers online.
We are in the process of loading many products onto our website/ ERP system, Odoo. These products come from a range of different suppliers and a lot of them have many variants.
We are looking for an energetic IT savvy person with an eye for detail to join our team on a casual basis to help load image, text, and pricing content for our products into our system.
If you have some of the following skills and you are keen to work 4-20 hours a week at our New Plymouth office (19 Hurlstone Drive) let us know.
- Taking photos of product samples in our studio (we have most equipment available but your own camera would be advantageous)
- Ability to retouch photos, remove backgrounds, crop to correct aspect ratio, reduce size, add watermark, export file types and organize product photo directory (Programs used; Photoshop, Lightbeam and Microsoft/ PC)
- Loading product data into Odoo ERP system (completing general form fields)
- Ability to enter, sort, check, product codes, descriptions, titles, pricing from excel spreadsheets, other websites, PDF’s
- Ability to collate and sort data from varying sources with accuracy
- Ability to formulate quality descriptions with good grammar
- Some technical knowledge of how plumbing systems work
12 freelancers are bidding on average $26/hour for this job
Hi, After reviewing the project description I know that I'm an excellent fit for this [url removed, login to view]'s discuss and start right now. Awaiting for your positive reply thanks.
Hi, Are you looking for an employee locally or you can give a job offer on short term basis to a selected person who can come to you from other country to do the job? Regards Nauman