A growing wine importer and wholesaler headquartered in the Napa Valley is seeking applicants for a Staff Accountant position. The role focuses on a wide range of general accounting and compliance tasks. The company is a privately held with a significant amount of transactions in international currencies. The best applicants have a great attention to detail, love solving accounting puzzles, enjoy supporting the company's operations and serving as the Assistant Controller's right hand. Successful candidates work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with competing priorities.
This is a full-time position based in downtown Napa.
• Create and maintain journal entries.
• Manage all aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Manage some balance sheet accounts and assist with inventory reconciliation.
• Prepare bank deposits and record ACH transactions.
• Maintain an organized accounting office.
• Create compliance reports and manage business licenses.
• Conduct insightful analysis as needed.
• Assist with month-end closing procedures.
• Assist with management communication of financials.
• Other typical staff accountant duties.
Currently able to work legally in the US.
Proficient in MS Excel and Outlook. Advanced Excel skills are preferred.
Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities under time pressure.
31 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1019$ teklif veriyor
Hello. I have extensive experience in accounting, Data entry and Excel. I can work with your company according to your description . I would also complete your project with the highest precision .
Hello Sir My main objective is to provide excellent service, with timely, accurate and professional results. Please visit my portfolio. Thanks Mahbub