Independent Contractor/Sales Representative
[url removed, login to view] Culture:
We are a Canadian based global company of driven individuals motivated to make a difference in our lives and those who we affect with our services and interactions. Through the collaboration of all our people, we drive a company, which obsessively reaches to change the future. Together we create awe-inspiring opportunities for small & medium businesses with Internet Marketing services. [url removed, login to view]’ investigation-based tools are truly unique within the online marketing services market.
[url removed, login to view] is a global and growing company, so there is significant potential to make huge revenue gains within the organization and the marketplace. We need motivated, driven, dedicated people to help us spread the word. Ethics, empathy and the desire for relationship building are the most important traits for our team members. We are an innovative company with a unique message and a devout customer base, so our people get a real kick out of being a part of something great.
We are looking for regional sales representatives who can create an impact and solidify market identity for our brand. The Representative would agree to terms as an independent contractor and would conduct its business under a proposed Agreement as a principal/business owner for its own company and at its own expense and risk.
The Independent Contractor/Sales Representative is responsible for leading all aspects of sales within a defined territory. Exclusive rights to represent [url removed, login to view] within the territory will be granted.
A generous compensation plan will be offered that includes commission and bonus pay based on recorded sales within the territory.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
It is expected that the Representative will engage regularly and make every attempt to secure business with the following customers: small and medium companies.
Also, sales prospecting and lead generation, including (but not limited to):
- Lead generation/prospecting through networking and outbound sales techniques
- Following up with headquarter campaigns within territory
- Understands uniqueness of [url removed, login to view] line and understands company’s mission - able to converse with customers about our open ended internet marketing tools that foster critical thinking and cognitive development.
- Maintain CRM process for the territory and deliver target usage % consistently
- Ensure dealers are properly trained on product and sales topics and has taken all formal training courses
- Prior field sales experience of relationship focused style.
- Able to achieve semi-annual and annual sales revenue goals.
Skills / Requirements:
- Most of all, our people should be passionate about people, internet, marketing and making a difference to the world today.
- Minimum of three years in a successful sales role with relationship-based sales strategy, preferably in the internet marketing industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and successfully execute multiple assignments simultaneously, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems and bring new ideas and relative industry news to the [url removed, login to view] team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, and Google Drive.
Dependent on experience and territory covered.
% flat commission for independent sales reps.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the iReachLeads.com.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $368 for this job
I understand the project needs, I have skill and experience to make you understand my quality. I am assuring you to complete this task within the scheduled time.