We would like to create a Firefox software bundle based on the Tor browser (This is a modified Firefox browser). It should replace this old software package:
[url removed, login to view]
What we already have:
* We can compile the Tor browser bundle (we have a manual and two servers ready for that where this already works).
* We have a manual for setting up an update server (but it does not work, yet).
* We also have created a modified version of the Torbutton add-on, now called "JonDoFox". (We changed it so that it connects to our JonDo software, instead of with Tor: [url removed, login to view])
What we are still missing (and would be your job):
* Include our modifications, especially the "JonDoFox" add-on into the modified bundle. (second priority)
* Link our own releases with our update server. Maybe this is just a small change in the Firefox profile settings (most urgent)
* Set up automatic release and update processes. On every change of the TorBrowser-Bundle, we would like to test and make a new release of our modified bundle with the new code. (third priority)
* Include JonDo (a Java program) in the bundle, so that is automatically starts when the browser is started. (fourth priority)
* write clear documentation for all of that (must-have at the end of each step :-)
If the project runs well, we would be also interested in getting long-term support.