I need fairly simple cosmetic work done to a MySQL database driven PHP sortable table of stocks.
* Give header row a facelift (have example of what I want it to look like
* Add small chart image next to each ticker symbol (i have the image)
* The ability to color code a number from a form
* Each row should highlight when touched
* Move my hovering notes section from the left of the table to the top
* Display 15 stocks on a page with a menu system at the bottom to "see more". Have a link at the bottom like this
This sounds like fun. I love fixing up tables in PHP. Would you also like some alternating row colors? :) Give me a go. I should be able to complete this tonight.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $82 for this job
== ONLY FOR THE BEST == ready for the work == regards, vamsi.