PAyment by milestone only . 20% milstone payment once project awarded and the rest 80% once project completed .
you must test all functionality before presenting you work to me
if u bid $1 , I wont go over that $1. so no price games ..
please detail below are not full project details but meant to set you in the right directions mainly to give u some ideas there are different between an auction site and classified site.
let get to business
looking to build vehicle appraisal and auctioning system and with inbuilt bill of sales . . The appraise systems that will show all damages areas .check out [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] to give some idea about vehicle auctioning system ... .Presentation of the site is everything . design and layout and look must be organized .. need to be secured and users friendly. it have to be 100% functional . no room for mistake . with buy now and make offer must be with prepaid ..i need a better auction system and as public auction . were anyone can just go to our site to do self post their vehicle for auction ,were other registered members will be able to start a biding war between .more detail will be documented if need
seller should be able to choose one of the two payment system
Settle in person ,or by debit,credit card ,online banking ..
There should be inbuilt Database of Countries and their Cities North America and south America include all province ,cities and surrounded ares . also the same apply all other countries .. so complete counties datebase /
payment and fees?
buying and feeing fees are final .means not refundable in any way .even if both parties agreed to walk out on the sales in person .this fee is final with no Arbitration. this statement should be tag . and include in the bill of sales agreement ...both paties must fist pay this fee before our system will share buyer and seller contact info and bill of sale between both parties . so during auction . seller contact info should block to buyer . they should only vehicle info. after vehicle is sold and our fees is paid by both parties . then our system can release/share contact info ,nd bill of sale s that include between both parties only . other detail .plese assk for doc for more details.
to have access to this site ? you must registered with your real name ,address ,as it appear on your driver license . and phone # . and registrant must received activation codes on this number. and this code must enter in order to fully activate account , and phone number can only be be used to activate one account .and on registration you must upload two piece of government photo ID . front and back. and all vehicle s must be on seller name . and ownership must be upload . but must only be view by admin and on bill of bill sales when item is sold . and must march the name on the account .
seller are 100% responsible for what they are offering for sales on this site. and buyer responsibility to make they received payment before releasing vehicle to buyer.
seller must have the original ownership of the vehicle ready , sign and date and make sure the buyer and seller signatures are both signed on the printed bill of sales .
buyer should have full found ready by cash or email money transfer and don't give the security pw until you see the vehicle and satisfied with the sales .. but at the end payment method is up to seller . it seller responsibility to secured payment before releasing sales...and it is buyer responsibility to make sure .ownership is in the seller name, and ownership is signed by the seller. to make sure sure the vin on the vehicle marched the vin on the ownership. and always put your safety first..
payment and pick up must be arrange with seller between 24 hrs after sale..
and more details is documented ....
5 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 105$ teklif veriyor
Hi, I am interested in this project. I have done similar work before. Kindly, send me a message so I can show you my past work. I would like to discuss this more with you. Thanks.