Part A-(Theoretical Review)
• Understand the importance of data administration and its relationship to information resource management;
• Define the roles of a typical database administrator;
• Develop an understanding of the changes that are occurring in the data administrator and database administrator roles;
• Define the major functions and components of the principal data management software: database management systems and information repositories.
Part B-(Practical Module)
• A fundamental understanding of performance tuning for an Oracle database application system.
• An overview of performance-tuning concepts,
• application tuning
• database instance tuning.
5 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1560 for this job
I can do it perfectly. I have experience in this filed from long time. Just send me message to discuss more about your project and hopefully we can make a reasonable deal thanks.