I have an assignment to do. File is .mw, if you know how to read it, you will be able to do it. Please check the attached file and then ask me additional questions if you have any. It is a simple one, not that complex.
This is what i need to done:
Please use only Maple and include as many comments as you judge necessary.
Please Include all the outputs
5) The Fibonacci numbers are a sequence of numbers. The first two numbers in the sequence are zero (0) and one (1). For n greater than two, the th number in the sequence is the sum of the two preceding numbers. Assign values to indexed names representing the first, second, and general Fibonacci numbers.
7) Use Maple to verify de Morgan's laws.
10) Sum the smallest 100 prime integers.
Hint: Use the ithprime or nextprime function.
1) Find the product of the square root of all prime numbers less than 100.
Hint: The function isprime determines the primality of an integer.
2) Find the sum of all odd composite numbers less than 150.
i can explain anything you need.
2 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 267₹/saat teklif veriyor
The problems are easy and can be done 10-11 hrs in a day or 2 days. I won't require a week can give you complete maple programs including comments by tomorrow evening. PS: Please attach files