Before bidding, please understand and accept the following:
- There is a NON-negotiable deadline of 12 hours (10:00PM AEST on Monday, September 29). No exceptions.
- Do NOT waste my time and yours if you cannot complete and deliver the work by this deadline.
- Please review the attached work IN FULL before bidding. I need your assurance that you understand it.
- You must be available to begin work NOW and provide regular updates throughout the day.
- Completed work is to be delivered in digital format (text document).
I require a competent individual or team who can complete the attached math and travel-related academic assignment by the deadline specified above. ALL self-testing exercises and assessment papers ([url removed, login to view]) need to be completed and completed accurately.
No outside research is required to complete this work. ALL of the information you need - including helpful examples of every task - are included within the textbook. You do not need to read all of the information either, so please do not be overwhelmed by it. It is almost entirely for reference. A fares manual ([url removed, login to view]) is also provided to you for further referencing costs, routes, taxes etc. mentioned within the exercises.
To assure me you have read this entire description and understand all of my requirements, please begin your bid with '10:00PM AEST Monday'. Bids exceeding $250.00 will not be considered.
If the files have not attached to the project, please allow me time to re-upload them as an update - then you will need to review them.
Low resolution copies of the work are attached, as Freelancer will not upload the high resolution copies. I will provide the successful bidder with a high resolution copy of each document.