1. The paper should be typed.
2. Double-space it.
3. Use one inch margin space on all four sides.
4. The length of the paper should have a minimum of 6 complete pages.
5. You have to upload your paper on to Moodle.
6. DO NOT USE QUOTES FROM THE BOOK. WRITE IN YOUR OWN WORDS. POINTS WILL BE DEDUCTED IF YOU DIRECTLY QUOTE FROM THE BOOK.
7. Answer the question completely in an essay format. Write in paragraphs. Do not number your paragraphs.
8. Organize your paper in your own style. Answer the questions in any order you like.
9. Use a spell-checker to check spellings. Points will be deducted for spelling errors.
10. I will grade your paper on your understanding of the book, demonstration of your reading through the use of multiple details and examples from the book, and your discussion.
11. The details and examples you write about should cover details from all the assigned chapters.
12. I WILL REGARD COPYING FROM CLIFF OR SPARKS NOTES AND INTERNET AS CHEATING (PLAGIARISM). DO NOT USE ANY OUTSIDE SOURCE (Books or internet) TO ANSWER THE QUESTION. IT WILL RESULT IN A F GRADE FOR THE ASSIGNMENT.
QUESTION: (100 Points)
What do you understand about slavery through Frederick Douglass' autobiography? This is the main question. Your answer should be an essay written in paragraphs. In your answer, you should include Douglass' opinions about the slave system, slave masters, slavery and his religious faith, his ambitions and dreams first as a slave and then as a fugitive. You should also discuss his introduction to the world of abolitionists, his extensive work as an abolitionist at home and abroad, and his views on the purchase of his freedom. You should discuss his views on the Constitution. You should further include in your answer his views on the Civil War, on Abraham Lincoln, and his work in the Civil War.
Hi, I have read his autobiography in past and can provide you comprehensive work, I am top 5 academic writer while did my bachelor in arts...thanks!!
5 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 87$ teklif veriyor
Hi, I have the required background, a flawless English and I'm able to provide you with a high quality essay. Please check out my profile and previous reviews. Thanks
Hello , I can deliver on this project adhering to all your specifications and requirements , 80% pass mark is guaranteed, free from plagiarism and available for unlimited revisions if need be.