Assignment 7 – Essay (Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
This assignment is designed to replace actual work placement hours. In this essay you will examine theories relating to work, careers and learning: namely motivation, communication and reflective practice
You must answer ALL of the following questions:
Part 1: Motivation
1. Define and explain motivation
2. Explain the differences between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation
3. Choose three different theories of motivation (such as the Three Needs, Equity, Expectancy or Goal setting Theories). Explain each of these three theories and then compare and contrast them to each other.
Part 2: Communication
1. Define and explain communication.
2. Investigate the difference between non-verbal and verbal communication. How are they different? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each?
3. Choose three different theories of Communication (such as Lasswell, Shannon and Weaver’s models, Schramm’s circular model of communication, Berlo’s S-M-C-R model, Dance’s helical spiral, Barnlund’s transactional model or Fougler’s ecological model of communication). Explain each of these three theories and then compare and contrast them to each other.
Part 3: Reflective practice
1. Define and explain Reflective Practice. What is purpose of reflection? What are the features of reflective writing?
2. Define and explain Kolb’s theory of learning. Discuss how reflective writing fits with this theory.
Deadline: 4 Days
29 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 135$ teklif veriyor
hi there, I am an experienced and a professional academic writer. I have gone through project details and can assure u quality paper. let's discuss further.
Greetings..!! Hope you will be fine ..!! I am in new to [url removed, login to view] but not to the world of freelance writing. I have been writing articles, assignments, dissertations and thesis from last 5 years. Give me a chan Daha fazlası
Hi, I can provide an excellent paper on motivation, communication and reflective practice as per your specifications. The work will be completed in 4 days for $135. Please respond if interested. Thank you