The company I represent would like to produce a little promotional website on the Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa to distribute amongst international graduates in the UK.
It should be around 7,000 words according to the following:
I. Introduction to Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa
• Benefits – What are the benefits of having a Tier 1 GE Visa? Why should students set up a business in the UK?
• Options in the future – What are the routes students could take after their first year as a Graduate Entrepreneur? How to extend their visa? How to apply for the Entrepreneur Visa?
II. Application process
• Business idea – How to prepare for your business idea? How to assess the idea yourself to see it is “genuine and credible”?
• Business plan – How to prepare for and write a good business plan?
• Pitch – Tips and advices on giving the perfect pitch
• Managing time – How to manage time between preparing for your business idea, visa application and university work?
III. Where to find help?
• International Department – What information can the international department give students?
• Enterprise Department – What support can the enterprise department give to the students?
• Mentors/ Tutors – What help and support can students seek from your university tutors and mentors?
• Other organisations – What organisations and entrepreneur networks are there that can help student entrepreneurs?
I reckon about 30-40% of the required content can be found through various online sources and material for the remaining 60-70% would have to be gathered through interviews with universities, various organisations and successful Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur (TGE) applicants.
The material should be written for current international (non EEA/Swiss) students in the UK.
The deadline is 20th October and the budget is £500.
I will be able to connect you with individuals who successfully applied for the Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa.
Please note that only writers based in the UK will be considered for this project.
A successful application will be followed by a Skype call and to avoid any unpleasant surprises or disappointment with the final text I would require continuos contact and review over the project lifetime.