While Kelly's theory may not enjoy wide popularity, his attention to the role of anticipation and the way we construe events as perhaps being even more important than the actual events, was aligned not only with the constructivist movement in philosophy, but also serves a precursor to contemporary cognitive therapy.
In this assignment, prepare a reflection paper that offers an overview of Kelly's theory. Be sure to define key concepts, and then evaluate Kelly's theory using the following questions:
• How well do you think Kelly was able to describe the human personality?
• Do his ideas seem valid to you?
• What research is there to support this?
• How complete do you think his theory is?
• What influence do you think his theories had on later psychological perspectives and movements?
Support your paper with at least three articles published in peer reviewed journals.
Length: 5-7 pages