Japanese Linguistics Specialist/ Japanese Language Academics ONLY required.
You are to write 2,000 words essay on one of the language specific features of Japanese as the topics are outlined below. We will only consider applications with a written proposal.
1. Discuss one of the language specific features of Japanese.
2. Explain problems L2 learners of Japanese or English could possibly have, giving examples from actual errors (of your own or in the literature)
3. Suggest your idea on learning (or teaching) the issue in question effectively.
Structure of essay
2. Introduction - The introduction must explain what the essay is about and how it is organized.
3. Body of Essay - It usually consists of three of four main topic areas.
4. Conclusion - The conclusion should have a brief summary of the essay and should round off your discussion
5. List of references
6. The list of references contains all and only the works referenced in the essay.
Topics to choose from (choose one)
Loan words, Rendaku, Mimetics, Honorifics, Acccent pattern, The usd/structure/meaning of particular grammatical structure, counters, male/female speech, dialects.
Due by 16th October 2014. Draft submission required by 11th October 2014.
Further details will be provided.
You are to research through Journals on Japanese language & Linguistics
e.g. Applieid linguistics, Australian review of applied linguistics, Language in society
17 freelancers are bidding on average $99 for this job
I can do it perfectly. I have experience in this filed from long time. Just send me message to discuss more about your project and hopefully we can make a reasonable deal thanks.