In my research paper I would like to talk about the iconography of Aphrodite of Knidos, one of the most famous works by Praxiteles in the 4th century BC and the way it has influenced the work of the great masters and artists throughout many generations.
• How it shaped standards for artists later in history.
• Contemporary uses
1. Must be typed with 1 inch margins all the way around, not the 1 1/4" margins that are the default setting.
2. Text should be 10 or 12 point type and double spaced. Endnotes/footnotes should be single-spaced. Do not try to "stretch" your paper by getting creative with font or spacing, as I have seen all the tricks.
3. Must be 6-8 pages in length, not including images, endnotes, and bibliography. Include a cover page with the title of your paper and your name. You do not need to include this information then on the first page of your paper.
4. Generally, I would suggest including any cultural history information in your introduction. Your thesis statement is usually the last sentence in your introductory paragraph. For your conclusion, simply summarize your main points and reword your thesis (now that you have proven your points). Do not introduce new ideas in the conclusion.
5. Images must be included and numbered according to the order which you discuss them in your paper. You must refer to your images in your paper, usually by placing this at the end of a sentence (fig. #). I recommend putting each image on its own page at the end of the paper, before your bibliography. Be sure to include at least the figure number so your readers know which image to consult while reading your paper. The images must support your points; use them to prove your points.
6. You must footnote ALL sources. See Barnett’s Short Guide to Writing about Art or online sources on how to do the Chicago style.
7. Include your final bibliography as the last page. This will be a list of what sources you actually used for your footnotes. I expect this to be somewhat different from the bibliography you turned in earlier this quarter. You must use at least five (5) sources, most of which must be books, articles or films; try to limit websites. Books or articles accessed electronically, like from JSTOR, are considered print sources, so are just fine.
Being an experience academic writer and well researcher. I am 100% confident I can do this project perfectly. I have already written PhD and Masters Level Paper for UK and US Students and I can easily work on it. I am Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $176 teklif veriyor
I am a professional full time academic research writer fully proficient in HARVARD, APA, MLA, Chicago and Oxford writing styles. I am competent in writing dissertations, thesis, reports, case studies, personal developm Daha Fazla
I am an experienced Academic Writing Writer and would like to be considered for your next job or project. I have been working as an Academic Writing Writer for most of my career spanning over five years and have worked Daha Fazla