This is assessment 3: Written Assessment: Research Essay 30 marks
Length 3,000 words
Please note that this question requires substantial research (see the assessment criteria below).
(a) Explain whether there is a relationship between inflation and unemployment. Should government interfere and reduce inflation and unemployment? Provide real life examples. (5 marks)
(b) Using your home country as a case study outline and analyse inflation, unemployment and growth trends. Identify what range of the aggregate supply curve your country is operating in. (15 marks)
(c) For your case study explain inflation, unemployment and GDP using AD-AS model. (5 marks)
Additional marks (5 marks)
Overall presentation of work, especially use of graphs, clear written expression. 2 mark
Appropriate use of referencing. 3 marks
• Besides the textbook, you should also refer to a few other academic books, journal articles and relevant websites in answering these questions.
• Sources must be acknowledged and a list of references provided.
• Concepts must be defined accurately and completely.
• The assumptions upon which the analysis is based must be stated at the onset.
• Critical analysis should be provided by relating economic theory to real life economic examples and the case study
• Diagrams must be drawn properly, correctly labelled and the relations they depict explained.
• Answers must be complete, addressing the specific tasks nominated in the questions.
• Remember an extension is not a gift, it is a burden.
Note that submission is a three-stage process of (i) uploading the file(s) (ii) saving the file(s) and then (iii) submitting the saved file(s) for marking. Please use the 'Upload files' button below to select and upload your file(s) for this assessment. You must then click the 'Save changes' button after you’ve uploaded the file(s) to ensure they are added to your draft submission.
Note that, once uploaded and saved, all compatible files will be sent to [url removed, login to view] for originality checking. If you wait for half an hour or so after uploading your draft submission, you can return and check the Turnitin similarity report for your uploaded file(s) to see whether you want to submit them for marking, or whether you want to delete the file(s), revise and resubmit. For further details, please click here.
Please note, when viewing any feedback files for your submission, it is strongly recommended you use appropriate/compatible software applications which correctly open the type of file provided. This will ensure feedback content is displayed as intended.
Hi, I have done my masters in economics and can provide given report in next 24 hours to you...I am top 5 academic writer of this site...thanks!!
15 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 129$ teklif veriyor
You will be provided with accurate work early than others. My internet service is quick so does my typing speed. So trust me and provide me work. You will not be disappointed.