Class: IR- International Political Economy
Project duration is 7 to 10 days.
Book Review. (5 Days That Shook the World: Seattle and Beyond)
7 pages minimum. Papers should have subheadings to denote introduction, summary, analysis, and conclusion.
5. Mention the actual book and the author in the introduction.
6. Follow the title of the book with the publisher and year in parentheses.
7. Introduction should clearly state the purpose of the book, the methodology, and
8. Critical analysis should be a response to the literature based on research and what
you already know.
9. Critical response should be fact-based and should not include statements that
begin with “I feel” or “I believe.”
10. Critical response should not be reduced to anecdotes about people who you knew
in high school, etc.
11. Critical analysis should not be a literary review wherein you are merely
comparing two authors; it should be your own educated response.