The final Capstone Case Project is based on your company/corporation assignment, which is listed below. The corporation is publicly traded. The ticker symbol is listed next to the company name. Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (MCRI) You are to assume the role of an external consultant and conduct a modified strategic audit to complete the Project. The final report must include a cover page with the name of the corporation, your name, and the date. You must prepare formal report for submission, which must include a bibliography. The APA format is required for all citations and the bibliography. You must complete the written report based on the questions listed below along with your accompanying research/analysis. It includes a modified analysis of the internal environment, external environments, along with a strategic recommendation.
Formatting instructions: The project report should be in the third person, Use 1” margins and 12 point, Times New Roman font, and you must label all tables, diagrams, etc. The report should be double-spaced, except for the Executive Summary, must be single-spaced. All bullet points must be single spaced, if used (note: the use of bullet points is discouraged). So do not use bullet points. Again, use APA format for all of the citations.
Case Analysis Questions. The case analysis questions (1 through 10) are below. You must answer each question, in order. Use the questions (including the question number) as headings and include them (in bold type and single-spaced) in your report. You will need the textbook for assistance with the questions. Critical thinking, creativity, graphics and tables are encouraged. Outside research is required.
1. Executive Summary. This is the last part of the report that you will complete but it belongs at the beginning of the final report. It is a 1-page single spaced narrative (not more). Helpful information about preparing an executive summary will be posted on Blackboard. I do not have it now. I will upload it immediately after I receive it. So please do the rest parts first. After you get the information of this part, then start work on it.
2. Select either the marketing or finance function option. Analyze and describe your company’s financial function and condition. Select financial ratios (you should select the most appropriate ratio’s) and go back 3 years to evaluate company performance. What is the expected financial outlook over the next 1 to 3 years? Analyze and describe your company’s marketing function. What is the marketing strategy? Have the company’s marketing tactics been effective? Explain.
3. Identify and describe the internal strengths and weaknesses of the corporation (Include an IFAS). Do not use more than 3 internal strengths and 2 internal weaknesses.
4. Conduct a thorough and comprehensive PEST analysis (Political-Legal, Economic, Sociocultural, Technological). Each element should have a separate heading in the report. Describe the results of your research and explain the conclusions.
5. Identify (NAICS Code) and describe your company’s industry. Discuss the competitive environment. Identify the company’s top competitors.
6. Identify and describe the external opportunities and threats facing the corporation (Include an EFAS). Do not use more than 3 external opportunities and 3 external threats.
8. Prepare a TOWS Matrix and discuss your findings and conclusions.
9. Identify and describe a strategic recommendation that the corporation should pursue. Include a cost benefits analysis. Prepare an implementation plan based on your recommendation. Include measures/metrics that will determine success.
Make sure that you use APA format for all citations and the Bibliography.
No. of References 25
The report must be thorough and high-quality. The expectation is that you conduct applicable research and analysis to thoroughly answer each question.
Hey. Please inbox me to discuss the details as soon as possible. I have gone through the details. I can manage this assignment in 3-4 days.