1) Choose a topic from Micro or Macro economics that matters to you and find a recent news article covering that topic. (PREFERED MICRO –ECONOMICS)
2) Evaluate the article using Economic concepts. You should include
The essence of the story (2 to 4 paragraphs): Introduce the issue, who is interested in it and why.
The economic analysis (8 to 10 paragraphs): Explain how you can present the issue in terms of economic concepts and theories you have learnt in class.
Explain your view (2 to 4 paragraphs): Explain what actions you would recommend to the key players and/or policy holders.
Explain how the above analysis supports your conclusion (1 to 2 paragraphs).
3) You may provide graphs/charts/diagrams where necessary to enhance your presentation style.
4) You need to attach a copy of the article with your assignment
Marking guide sample
1) Critical thinking skills
2) Clarity of writing and ability to express your ideas
3) Ability to use economic concepts and theories in the context of the news article
Examples of microeconomic concepts and tools you could use:
Demand and supply
Indifference curves/budget constraints
Marginal revenue (or marginal benefit)/marginal cost curves
long run/short run costs and industry supply
monopoly profit functions
externalities (external benefit/cost)
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $162 teklif veriyor
I am an accomplished academic business plan writer with over six years experience, I have delivered over 30 business plans over this period. I am certain I will deliver top notch quality paper for you. Check PM for mor Daha Fazla
Sir I am ready to start work on your project. Please see PMB for the details
Hi patsmith01, don't go too far in search of a highly experienced academic writer.I am academic writer with years of experience writing reports, different types of university-level essays, powerpoint presentation, c Daha Fazla
Hi, I would be happy to help you with this. As you will see from my profile I am highly experienced and well reviewed. If you require any additional information, however, please do not hesitate to contact me. Wit Daha Fazla