In this task, you will explore the process of selecting a research topic. You may use journal articles, scholarly books, and dissertations as your sources. This will give you experience with a new medium of research materials that you may not have used before.
Note: Often in research, the words source and resource can be used interchangeably based on a person’s perspective. For the purpose of this task, source refers to the individual article or dissertation that you are using. Resource refers to where you find that source, i.e., a journal or an electronic database.
To complete this task, present possible topics and a preliminary literature search for a research problem by addressing each of the following task parts.
Note: For parts A–D, possible presentation formats include text, wikis, graphic organizers, and spreadsheets. For part E you will develop an annotated bibliography.
A. Describe a problem within your professional setting or in your field of interest (the field of interest should be Information Technology) that has a scope that can be studied within a typical master’s program.
1. Discuss the cause of the problem.
B. Describe the instructional context in which your research would take place.
C. Develop three questions related to the problem that you would like to answer or explore through your research.
D. Select one of the questions identified in part C and complete a literature search by doing the following:
1. List seven key words that are representative of the problem to guide your information search.
2. List two resources that you will use to find your information.
3. List two additional key words or source searches you added to retrieve more results after your initial search.
4. Identify which key words yielded the most useful searches.
E. Develop an annotated bibliography for five sources identified in your search. Do the following for each source:
• Describe the content (focus) of the source.
• Describe the usefulness of the source.
• Discuss any limitations that the source may have (e.g., grade level, timeliness).
• Describe the audience that the source is intended for.
• Discuss the authors’ conclusions.
• Describe your reaction to the source.
F. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $103 teklif veriyor
Greetings! It would be my pleasure to work with you on this project! My highest reviews in the field of academic, report, technical and dissertation writing on this website (more than 1100) speaks about my credibility Daha Fazla
i can do this task for you please refer pmb thanks
I am interested to write an essay for you. I have written many essays for my academic year and another clients too. I am an experienced content writer having a great talent to research well and write very good essay. Daha Fazla
hi am a competent academic writer and will deliver quality and timely work,kindly [url removed, login to view]
quality writer at your service please consider my bid for high quality work
We are a team of Oxford and Cambridge graduates offering writing services of all types. Above all, we are specialised in academic pieces, having completed countless essays during our degrees. You can find some samples Daha Fazla