I am researching into the history of genetics and the trends genetic testing and technologies are following for a book. I need someone with biological/scinetific background to research these facts for me.
I expect very short 1-sentence answers to the following wuestions, together with a web link to the source. Like this:
Wen was X discovered?
>>2001 by Dr. X ([login to view URL])
It is not an exact science.. if I say when was the first X done... I dont expect to have the very first one to make an accurate statement, but to get a rough idea when this started.
If some details are not available, that is ok.. but do spend some time looking for the data. Here are the questions:
1) When/where/by whom was DNA discovered?
2) When/where/by whom was the structure of DNA discovered
3) When/where/by whom was the first genetic test perfomed? What was it?
4) When/where/by whom was sanger sequencing first used?
5) When/where/by whom was restriction fragment length polymorphism analysis first used?
6) When/where/by whom was PCS (polymerase chain reaction) invented?
7) When/where/by whom was the factor 5 Leiden mutation discovered?
8) When/where/by whom was the mutation for lactose intolerance discovered?
9) When/where/by whom was the gene CYP 2D6 discovered?
10) When/where/by whom was the BRCA1 gene discovered?
11) When/where/by whom was the BRCA1 gene first analysed for breast cancer risk?
12) When/where/by whom was the first newborn screening program started in at least 10 different European countries
13) When were the following companies founded?
a. Genosense diagnostics
f. Myriad Genetics
h. Pathway Genomics
i. DNA Fit
14) How many genetic laboratories are there today?
15) How many were there at various times in the past (to show a trend)
16) How many different technologies are there today to test DNA?
17) How many different technologies were there at various times in the past?
18) When were the first departments/Researchers on Genetics established at some well known universities (like Harvard, MIT and other European ones)
a. When were the first courses on genetics tought at these universities:
i. London (any)
iv. Other top US universities
v. Other top Canadian Universities (Toronto)
b. When were the first courses or research groups on “NutriGenetics” formed at various universities?
c. How many universities are there in various countries in the EU/Asia/US that teach medicine or biological sciences today?
19) How many publications are there on genetics today?
20) How many genetic tests of different types are being done today and at various points on the past?
21) How much revenue is made in genetic testing per year?
22) When were the first orgenisms genetically engineered?
23) When were the first genetic engineered food types released to the public? what was it?
24) How many different types of GMO are available commercially today? Any statistics on it?
25) When was the first artificaial life created (it was by Venter, quite recently)
I have studied biology and genetics for 5 years now and I'm used to work and search information in science databases. I work daily on these databases looking for answers for questions pretty much like the ones you want Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 33 freelancer ortalamada €132 teklif veriyor
I assure you that i will give you a high quality product within your deadline or sooner and plagiarism free [login to view URL] go ahead and trust me with your work and I will deliver awesome up to PhD level academic papers.
Here you are a professional academic medical freelancer writer. No plagiarism. No grammar mistakes. No fake things. [To make a long story short, I can answer your question that way in 6 hours for 100$, Award me no Daha Fazla
Hello, good day. I am an experienced writer, editor and proofreader. I have experience in writing SEO, technical and academic articles. Am ready to begin immediately and I will be available for any interview by you. Th Daha Fazla
Hi, I am a biologist at Harvard in the field of genetics and would be happy to help you with this research! I could also help you with anything else you needed for this book. I have written a book myself on infectious Daha Fazla