(THIS IS URGENT, DUE IN 15 HOURS)
I want someone to write a simple reading reflection for me, which means you will read the two short readings (attached), a main one ("The life you can save") and write about it and how it relates to the author reading ("Privilege, oppression and difference").
Your essay should be two pages and should include:
• One element of the reading that you found to be particularly compelling, interesting, challenging, or problematic
and an insightful discussion as to why.
• A discussion of how this reading connects with the other reading. Be sure to provide the appropriate citations.
• A discussion of how this particular reading is relevant to your personal life experience.
• A question that this reading has raised and that you would like to discuss further.
• DO NOT PLAGIARIZE, I HAVE ACCESS TO TURNITIN AND I WILL CHECK IT'S ORIGINALITY.
The main reading is:
• Singer, P. (2009). The life you can save: Acting now to end world poverty
The other reading is:
• Johnson, A. (2005). Privilege, oppression, and difference.
Delighted to place a bid on your task. Check your PM for more detailed bid.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $30 for this job
I am a political science and law graduate and am currently working as a columnist on political issues. I am both familiar with and interested in the topic so it would be easy for me turn it in in time.