We are looking for a CPA to review and reformat accounting documents from a potential business acquisition.
The person will review the following documentation:
1. 2 years worth of audited historical accounts
2. Cash Flow Forecast
3. Revenue Forecast
The business is an SME so approximately 14 million USD in revenue turnover.
Please note this is not a due diligence, we require only key points extracted from the documents. A few of the documents such as cash flow are not formatted correctly, (cumulative totals not established etc) and need to be revised to an acceptable standard.
The expected output will be a brief report with the following covered:
1. Cash-Flow vs Revenue Analysis (two separate documents have been provided)
2. Crosscheck simple taxation paid and forecast vs Australian Taxation Laws
3. Liabilities Overview
3. Use your preferred form of financial modelling and apply a coefficient to forecast forwards until July 2016.
4. A bullet point summary of the status of the business.
You will be expected to sign an NDA.
More details will be provided in chat. I'm looking for an hourly rate. I would expect to see an example similar work performed (with confidential information removed) prior to award.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Hello! We are extremely interested in this project and would love to help you with this project, please reply back to discuss further. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks!
I have done ACCA my brother is CIMA with having good [url removed, login to view] an professional we will entertain you as our good practice. Please come on chat with me i will provide assurance work.
I am Chartered Accountant. So I knows about each & everything about your requirement. I knows about every accounting points like cash flows, forcasting etc.