This is a test run for Project
[url removed, login to view]
for provider BPINC. Please bid as discussed for trial period of 36 hours roughly over the next two weeks.
I am looking for one or more smart virtual assistants. I have simpler work like data entry transcribing, and more advanced tasks; so there is chance to grow as well as a lot to learn.
I need a general VA to start with, and for July I need especially one who can work with me on an audio interview project I will be running:
Taking speakers of a list from a conference, getting their contact information, contacting them with text from me, scheduling interviews, listening to these interviews and doing shownotes on them, producing the blog post and such. This is a structured process which will guide you.
To apply: please post your bid for two weeks of work (=36 hours total) and something, which shows me what kind of skills you do have, like for example your profile here with jobs you already did. No need for resumes, I am rather interested in results from other projects you can show me. Have a look at the attachement for my areas.
As of now for here with this posting I am looking for
- 3 hours per day for July
- monday saturday, i would be happy with sunday as well
- for the beginning it would be good if we can find some time to talk via skype
- otherwise you can set your own time (I am GMT+2)
- work will start with simpler tasks - transferring audio notes to text, admin tasks etc and grow from there
It would be a bonus
- if you can speak clear english, writing skills are mandatory
- if you have experience in administration: researching contact information etc, handling appointments
- if you have experience with podcast transcription
- if you already have worked with Facebook Fan pages
- if you have skills according to the attached list of additional details
- if you are good at writing, I like when somebody can check my text for mistakes and wrong sentences
- if you can more stuff from the attached list
- itz would be a huge bonux if you can understand German
Skills / Requirements
- You need to be able to access Google services and be able to download large audio files.
- You should have strong skills in Excel / Spreadsheets
- being used to transcribing / typing speed
- Payment will be done via Paypal
2 freelancers are bidding on average $30 for this job
sir i am certified accounting technician and doing ACCA final level right now i am confident to do this work. i am ready to work with you kindly send me details of your work.!!lets [url removed, login to view]