2008 US Tax Return

Need a used licensed and insured CPA to complete 2008 return.

I am expecting a big loss from active participation in real estate. I usually complete my own returns but do not have time right now. This should be a 2-3 hour job for a professional.

I have 3 K-1s

I have 1 W2

I have my 2007 1040 to use as a reference.

I have my deduction schedule

No Income from Business Operations, etc.

I will need a carry back loss form completed as well.

I need a US licensed and insured CPA to complete. If you are not US and insured and I cannot research your qualifications on the web, do not bid on this project. Too much personal information to be sending out to anyone.

Thank you,


Beceriler: Muhasebe

Daha fazlasını gör: tax in accounting, tax accounting information, research in accounting, personal reference, income tax cpa, income tax accounting, income in accounting, cpa in accounting, business operations professional, active k, accounting for income tax, tax job, tax accounting, us tax return, tax returns, Return, need tax, gregorybair, Business operations, accounting tax

İşveren Hakkında:
( 14 değerlendirme ) Kansas City, United States

Proje NO: #709143



Please see my proposal in your PMB.

%selectedBids___i_period_sub_7% gün içinde 250%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_9% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_10%
(1 Yorum)

Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $233 teklif veriyor


I am an enrolled agent (licensed with the Internal Revenue Service) You can also find me listed on NAEA.org.

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde300%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(0 Değerlendirme)

I am a registered preparer with the IRS, I own an accounting firm in Charlotte, NC. You can check out my firm at [login to view URL] as well as check references for other virtual tax returns prepared on Elance.com. Daha Fazla

in %bids___i_period_sub_35% gün içinde150%project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_37% %project_currencyDetails_code_sub_38%
(0 Değerlendirme)