Please start all applications with "HAVE READ REQUIREMENTS", so I know you are not an automated response.
I currently have an online store on Shopify. I'll like a button on (1) every product page and (2) the mini cart that triggers a slide-in form:
• Slide in form contains 4 fields – name, address, mobile number and promo code. It also contains a "submit" button.
• When form slides in, the background dims
• When the submit button is clicked, a JSON file is sent to an AWS Lambda webhook. The JSON file contains (1) a hard coded security code and (2) delivery details (explained below).
• If the form was triggered from a product page, "delivery details" would be the product page's SKU name, the number in the quantity box and the 4 form fields ( name, address, mobile number and promo code).
• If the form was triggered from the mini cart, "delivery details" would be the list of every product's SKU name and their quantities in the cart and the 4 form fields.
Now, onto the AWS Lambda end:
• The webhook previously mentioned will be set up by you.
• A Node.js script will be triggered by this webhook, parsing the JSON file received. It will verify the security code.
• Once verified – it will connect via API to my Airtable database, and add the "delivery details" data to the respective column fields.
Your thoughts or suggestions on the specifications above are welcomed too.
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada $177 teklif veriyor
I can do your project fast and i have a lot experiance in it. so i can do your job easily and fast. i have a team which makes it easily and fast .so you can give me this project .
I will do your job within [login to view URL] experience and I have been creating Shopify stores and selling. Relevant Skills and Experience Grammer skills,computers skills, Excell,data entry skills